Modeling Industry in COVID-19 Era
This FREE event at 10 AM Eastern Time on April 21 is dedicated to hundreds of fashion models affected by the novel coronavirus.
COVID-19 epidemic forced fashion weeks to be cancelled, designers to postpone launching collections, models to stay home. The entire industry came to an abrupt stop. Unlike other actors in the fashion industry, the models seem to be left in between relief packages, in between countries, and in between employers.
This FREE webinar will explore various resources available to fashion models affected by the Coronavirus pandemic.
Panelists will discuss the 2.2 trillion U.S. stimulus package a/k/a the CARES Act, other private options and international opportunities.
If you are fashion model, please stay at home but you must ‘catch’ this webinar.
• Moraima Gutierrez – Deputy Director – U.S. Small Business Administration
• Ashley Brown, Esq. – General Counsel – ONE Management
• Bogdan Enica, Esq. – Barrister and Attorney-at-law – Fashion Law Boutique
• Labeed Choudhry – Attorney – Ward Damon LLP
• Moderator: Lala Chihaia – influencer, educator, and motivational speaker
This event represents a public service. There is no charge to attend, and no service to purchase.